Re: Something I wonder if anyone else is considering

> I have not sold any of my work, but I did some stuff for my branch office and region office while working.  No one specified that > I use any certain brand or model.  So I don't understand the part about art directors getting caught up in the rat race.  As long > as the results are what they want and expect do they care what you shoot it with?  I don't know so this is a serious question.

I remember some years ago another guy in another list, shooting quite top stuff for big companies and getting decent bucks was telling a story how once a CEO, watching him working with his Leica (M6 probably) asked how come he cannot afford a normal Nikon or Canon, considering what he was paid for this job.

That wasn't the Art Director though.

Peeter