From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 11:50 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Tooting own horn.

Fellow PF'ers,

I have two new Blurb books:

Please go here and enter "alan zinn" in search window for a preview:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/category/Fine+Art+Photography

Everyone needs to do a book!  It provides incentives to keep on shooting and
organize work from years gone by. Books make a positive difference in your
seeing and how you think about your photography. I have several in the pipe
line that I work on from time to time.  The Blurb layout system is free and
very easy to use. They explain everything in great detail on their web page.

Has anyone else done a book that we can see on line?

AZ