Tooting own horn.

Fellow PF'ers,

I have two new Blurb books:

Please go here and enter "alan zinn" in search window for a preview:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/category/Fine+Art+Photography

Everyone needs to do a book!  It provides incentives to keep on shooting
and organize work from years gone by. Books make a positive difference
in your seeing and how you think about your photography. I have several
in the pipe line that I work on from time to time.  The Blurb layout
system is free and very easy to use. They explain everything in great
detail on their web page.

Has anyone else done a book that we can see on line?

AZ