Sent: Saturday, December 06, 2008 2:36 AM
Subject: Film Enlarger question...indeed!

well who would imagine that I woudl set up another one (a second oen actually) in these days...

Anyway ,e and a friend haev started a photography workshop in my town art workshops. We have found an old Meopta diffusing enlarger, cleaned it up and tried to amke our first print.

Damn! the prints are VERY soft at teh edges. and we do not knwo where to look for the reason. We think it has to do with the lens (the assembly is solid) (a Rodenstock -  forgot to scheck what model) but there our knowledge ends.

Any help please, Kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...
kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!