New Lens

I added a 105 mm 1:1 sigma macro lens to my digital camera system today.

I’m still in the process of changing my system from film and having disposed of my film equipment, I’m now buying replacement digital equipment.

I mistakenly disposed of my EOS stuff as I thought it would not fit digital camera but that changed and I now have to buy new.

Chris.