Re: Long digital exposures?

Yeah, reciprocity failure is one reason I rarely bothered with long exposures on film. It required either experimentation or consulting of a chart for the specific film to determine the correct exposure. What a meter would read as a 5 minute exposure would actually require ten minutes or something like that, and the longer the metered exposure the more compensation was necessary. With digital if it says 10 minutes you expose for 10 minutes, and the colors don't go funky as with color film.

Rich