Re: Grayscale to color conversion question

Easier to refer you to Wikipedia (that's now the coward in me!  :-[ )
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_color

I often get students baffled on this because in Art they seem to be taught (as I was aeons ago) that the primary colours are red yellow and blue...!)

Howard