Gallery comments

Emily L. Ferguson
Susquehannah high summer:  A beautiful view to greet you in the morning, but for me, the photograph needs a little more color saturation or I'd like to see it sepia toned just to see how it would look.

Jim Snarski
Autumn Arachnid:  Spiders don't usually bother me, but looking at this makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.  Great detail;  I like being able to see the web so clearly, and as spiders go, this one is beautiful.

Robert G. Earnest
The Bride:  I hope someone told the bride we all felt like this either before, during or after the wedding {:->

Christopher Strevens
All Alone:  This is a touching image, Christopher.  I think at one time or another I've all felt the loneliness illustrated in your photograph, and at other times I've yearned for it.  The shot is well done.

Elson T. Elizaga
Children's Party:  The littlest one - in the green shirt - looks like he knows for sure he's not going to be the one left holding the object.  All are beautiful children and it's nice to see them so carefree and happy.

Peeter Vissak
Count the legs and divide by 2:  I finally gave up on counting the legs {;->, but the photograph reminds me of one I sent to a magazine when I first started in photography.  I thought I should tell the editor that all the blurs in the sky were birds - not dust particles.  I didn't sell the photograph.

Andrew Davidhazy
Gaucho Game:  A very nice action photograph.  I like the movement of the horse, and also the rider's hair flying behind him.  Great shot.

Thank you to all who contributed.  And thank you, Andy and staff, for hanging the show.

Marilyn