RE: PF member's exhibit on Oct. 25, 2008

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 25, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

            Emily L. Ferguson - Susquehannah high summer

I have heard of "Susquehannah" I think it is a place. I hope you enjoyed the
visit - looks nice.

            Jim Snarski - Autumn Arachnid

This is a very common nature photograph. I did not know the name of this
very common spider. This image is an icon of autumn as the spider had lived
for some time and eaten a lot of prey and grown big as a result.

            Robert G. Earnest - The Bride

This is an unusual photograph of a bride. I suppose she is tired.

            Christopher Strevens - All Alone

Mum and I often are.

            Elson T. Elizaga - Children's Party

Being a child can be stressful - strikes me this game is more fun for the
adult spectators.

            Peeter Vissak - Count the legs and divide by 2

Yes there are quite a lot of animals in this flock. Is this a daily event
that most people would not notice? Thank you for showing us your
environment.

            Marilyn Dalrymple -

I don't think the filter used has improved the image. I use filters to hide
the identity of the subjects when I'm doing street photography.

            Andrew Davidhazy - Gaucho Game

I once had a South American girl friend and before we broke up we thought of
going to that area to set up a hosienda at a price we could afford. I was a
bit to old to adapt and being a Londoner I doubt if I would have fitted in
with the local people. I never did budge.

Chris.