Re: more DIY

I don't know about Ronco, but there was a time you could buy anything that ever existed from a tv commercial. They replayed the ads so many times with so many different products that I still remember the number.  So if anyone has such a thing you might try 1 800 257 1234.  For the record I might remember it, but like most I never dialed it LOL