RE: PF member's exhibit on Oct 18 08

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 18, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                Elson T. Elizaga - Higaonon Girl

She is a person from an alien culture. She probably believes totally
different things to me and has no idea of my beliefs. Her relationships are
different from me. She wears strange cloths. We do not see cloths like that
in the UK.

                Howard Leigh - Boîte de lettres, Houlle, France

I assume from the title that it is a letter box or post box where the
postman leaves letters but it could be a bird box designed for birds to
build there nests where they can then be observed. By the looks of the
spider's webs I suspect the latter.

                Emily L. Ferguson - selective whitewash

It is another home made of wood. The fact that it is wood amazes me as
nearly all homes in the UK are of brick.

                Valery Firsov - Fungus

We went on a nature photography study holiday to take pictures like that.

                Guy Glorieux - Up rapids!

These are a very impressive series of images.

                Andrew Davidhazy - Both Falls

Andrew is really enjoying himself. Did you have a special plane designed for
photography with a special view port for the camera or was it out of the
ordinary window? If it is the normal airplane window it was very flat. My
experience of airplane windows is that they give rise to reflections and
distortion. Nice shot of the Niagara Falls. Was it that? Were you in Canada
airspace or US airspace?