Gallery comments

Elson T. Elizaga
Higaonon Girl:  An attractive shot of the young lady and the costume.  I would like to have seen some _expression_ on her face, however.  But - I do keep studying the photograph so something is there to hold my attention.

Howard Leigh
Boîte de lettres,
Houlle, France:  I like this.  I like the cobwebs, the tilt of the bird house/mailbox (?) . . . .  It makes me wonder why it isn't being used by the birds.  There is an entire story behind this image.

Emily L. Ferguson
selective whitewash:  Nice composition, framing; clean and sharp.

Valery Firsov
Fungus:  The lighting is spectacular.  I'd like to see a little more sharpness throughout the photograph.

Guy Glorieux
Up rapids!:  A great photograph, Guy.  What more can I say?  I really enjoy the action, the colors (red, white and blue), the movement.  The exposure is right on - no blurring. . . .

Andrew Davidhazy
Both Falls:  Fascinating.  A photograph of the falls I've never seen before.  It holds my attention and viewing it puts me right there - I can feel the spray.

Thank you to all who contributed.  This is a wonderful show, and thank you to Andy and staff for hanging the exhibit.

Marilyn