RE: [SPAM] Re: Ok so everyone seems to want lively debate (not flame wars)

I agree with Lea,

What counts are results. It took a bit of philosophical introspection
for me to conclude that. I have friends gone digital that are making
beautiful prints. There is plenty of challenge to doing that even with
PS plug-ins. I'm even intrigued by the plug-ins that emulate traditional
photographic techniques. The way I see it is that anything goes as long
as it "informs" the picture. It can be ligitimate to reference a
technique in order to achieve whatever effect we believe it signifies.
Making a print using the tin-type or Holga plug-in may seem very tacky
and unsophisticated to some - something like "genuine wood-grain vinyl"
Even more of a stretch is the Polaroid borders - haven't reached that
depth of depravity yet. Anyhow, I keep an open mind.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.