Re: PF exhibit on Oct 04, 2008

Darn. I was intending to write a review but now I've got a date to go to Cuttyhunk. If the new gallery isn't up when I get back I'll get to it.

At 10:31 AM -0400 10/4/08, ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated OCT 04, 2008. Authors with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

                 Robert G. Earnest -
                 J Michael Sullivan - IR-land (Morning Light) 0636
                 Valery Firsov -
                 Sherrie Taylor - Finish Line
                 Pini Vollach - Girl in Acco (Acre) port
                 Dan Mitchell - BMsteps
                 Howard Leigh - Mind
                 Christopher Strevens - Mum at Stonehenge
                 Emily L. Ferguson - Hudson River near West Point
                 Guy Glorieux - The violinist

--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx