Canon Sure Shot 890

I'm not sure if it is becasue I did not have a subject line in my first message or because no one has had experience with a Canon 890 Sure Shot, but I thought I'd try one more time.

I've done some research on the Internet, but am wondering if anyone on this list has used the Canon Sure Shot 890 IS Elph and if so, if you would be willing to share your thoughts on the camera.

Marilyn