Re: Gallery?

Hell Robert,

I do have to admit that your reviews were very close to
what I was thinking. I too love Chris' photos of his Mum.
She is a lovely woman, and doesn't look a day over 69.

I guess it was the CC info that threw me off. You see, I lost
a credit card earlier this month and didn't discover it missing
for 3 weeks! I've never been a ditz until this year. And though
I am speeding toward my 60's headlong, I will always blame everything
on my meds and not my age!

I too have been quite remiss in doing reviews even though
many of the galleries these past 18 months have been amazing.

Currently, I have been in awe of Emily's Niagara Falls
photographs. Though she plays them down by referring to
them as postcard shots. Tsk, tsk, Emily. They are powerful.

Also, Chris, I too love your photos of your Mum. I know you
will always cherish them as your Mum cherishes you for all the
care you lovingly show to her. She is a woman of great beauty,
grace and secrets of trials no one else has endured in
quite the same way she has.

I would promise to do better in reviewing the galleries
from now on, but I've made that promise before. I will promise
to try harder to keep the other promise.

Sorry if I babble. Have a one sided headache. Right side.
Is that the artistic side with prose and grace of speach?
I forget. It's the meds! ;-)

Shyrell