Re: That digital camera and weird prop artifact update

y'all ... I also noticed that in my conclusion illustration it seems as if
the scanning direction is from bottom to top with camera held with long edge
parallel to horizon. In fact, at the sensor the scanning is from top to
bottom ... we should remember that at the sensor the image is upside down
and reversed left to right (remember the view camera?).

So at the scene the scanning direction seems to be bottom to top but in the
camera it is top to bottom. If in fact the CMOS camera is scanning - which
I think it is.

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/a-misc/2008-propeller-demo-2AA.jpg

mind boggling! Einstein might have had a field day with this ...

hasta la vista!  ;)
andy