RE: Image artifact solution sought

Andy,

The resolution is sure good for a cell phone! In the time the shutter
opens and closes could the prop (probably three blades) turn fast enough
to give the strobe effect? Or, do cell cameras not have mechanical
shutters?? Maybe something to do with the sensor array pattern and the
morie effect? I may have seen an odd rendering similar to this of an
interference-like pattern in a digicam image.

Maybe a clue here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interference

 Alternate theory - I know all about theoretical physics because I used
to sleep outside a lot under the stars while moose hunting. Indeed, I
shot a moose in my pajamas once... . How it got in my pajamas I'll never
know!

It is the rip in the Space/Time Continuum somewhere over Alaska. There
is a worm hole where strange people appear.

AZ
Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.