RE: Morning Flowers

Hi Tim.

Very nice flower pictures. I myself also love to photograph flowers. I actually was inspired by the same vision just 2 weeks ago, only quite a ways across the ocean from you. I took some pictures of Zinnias & Cosmos. Actually, I thought some of your pictures were mine! Anyway...keep on shooting.

Lara