RE: [SPAM] Compact Digital camera?

Laurenz,

Why not stick with Panasonic-Lumex brand?  My FZ8 is my sweetheart right
now. I had first one stolen recently and replaced it for $100 less than
original. I have found that my "best" digital cameras get way much
better when the operator does.
I have a two year old, Oly pocket cam that is hard to find fault with.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.