Re: Andy - stop-motion photos

Stephen,

sure ... send it to me at andpph@xxxxxxx - especially
if as nice as the ones I make!! Is that possible??  ;)

I guess I should not have sent this to the whole list
but I was feeling impish! so there!

hope you all are having a good day wherever you are.

I am debating ... still debating ... doing the same
thing that Karl suggests and that is to alter the
front end of a digital camera (in my case the original
digital rebel) by disabling the auto-everything
connectors and installing an FD body flange ...

As you know I already buggered up the back end of a
couple of FD lenses so they fit on an EF or EOS body.
But this in a way is too much work and easily subject to
failure. OTOH I have now a VERY nice 135 f/2 Canon lens.
Now got to use it more!

andy

Stephen Ylvisaker wrote:

Andy,

May I forward to you an email I received with some interesting stop-motion photos, a couple of which are as good as the ones you do?

Stephen