Re: PF members exhibit 09-07-08

I downloaded the picture from the web. In Photoshop 7.0 the Exif camera data is there. It was a Canon XT model not what model I said in previous email. No way of seeing embedded thumbnail image. In CS3, Bridge can't find my folder My Pictures although it finds all the other files in My Documents so can't open it in CS3.
 Roy