Re: Gallery comments

Andy,

Indeed, this entire trip I wished I had a stronger telephoto lens, and, perhaps, I'm guilty of trying to get too much into the shot.  However, I was going for motion and flow in this shot, the details are actually secondary [ I guess that didn't come through :(  ].  This was basically shot near a mountain top from a narrow road.  I would have lost the sweep if I had used a telephoto lens.  An earlier critique nailed it on the button, the display dimensions here are too small...poor choice of image to display on my part.

Thanks for the notes!

Trevor

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous

Andy wrote:

Trevor Cunningham
torajan rice field:  I hate to say this but it looks like a dutch painting (?) except in a painting
the field worker and the fruit of his labors would have been more evident. A telephoto lens might
have compressed distances a bit and made the relationship between foreground and background
stronger. In my opinion.