Re: Rear curtain synch question

OK -- I am a 2nd curtain sync "aficionado" although I like to refer to it as
"tailflash" sync because 2nd curtain sync only applies to cameras equipped with
focal plane shutters whereas tailflash sync refers to any sync scheme that
causes the flash to fire at the end of the exposure (like if made with leaf
shutters)

So, if we don't have an example to share due to possible copyright infringement
you can take a look at a little article I prepared on the topic at:

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/text-tailflash.html

cheerio,
andy