Re: Does anyone have a three dimensional

Karl,

Thanks for the effort . What the graph had was a three-d representation of where the sRGB colors were with a section showing the added colors of Adobe 98 space.  sRGB and Adobe 98 are very close in specs and this chart showed the "volume" so to speak of the colors Adobe 98 added. It was sent to me by someone I believe on the old Leben Epson Printer group which is now long gone. When I get home I see try to boot up an old Window 98  C hard drive and see if it got it .
Roy