Re: PF members exhibit comments

At 04:48 PM 9/5/2008, you wrote:
Tina Manley - Rain Dance

Someone else stated the fact that rain seems to be missing. But ignoring that
she could just be a happy go lucky young lady. Maybe waiting for the aliens
to land? ;)  ... a happy photo!

Look at her muddy feet ;-) There is rain slanting down in the tiff - doesn't show up in the tiny jpeg :-(

Tina

PS I missed any other comments. This is the only one that has made it through to me.

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com