RE: PF exhibit page on AUG 30, 2008

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 30, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

            Lea Murphy - Lauren's Jeans

I find this photo strange; it is like fish on a mongers trolley looking at
you like they could see.....

            Rob Miracle - White Tiger

Was it in a museum or a wild life park?

            Marilyn Dalrymple - Joan

I like the background. It looks like it was put on afterwards with
Photoshop.

            Tina Manley - Rain Dance

They joy of youth, she does not yet know she is poor but who knows what she
might achieve?

            Mark Lent - Bay Bridge

This is a very popular shot of a great bridge in a place I've heard a lot
about but never seen in the flesh-nor am I likely too!

            Valery Firsov - Love of Weevil

I went on a Nature (insect) photography course a few years ago and took
pictures like that. They know nothing at all about the world outside their
bush.

            Trevor Cunningham - bullfight

Men are very cruel but are Bulls just as bad? I suppose the winning Bull is
sacrificed as his reward.

            Jerry McCown - Antelope Canyon

Another place I have heard of but may never visit.

            Laurenz Bobke - Puruvesi Sunset

You have an eye for the beauty of nature. Water and grass are very
attractive especially in combination.

            Andrew Davidhazy -

I doubt if the girl will get what she expects, I suggest you also provide
her with a straight shot.

Christopher Strevens.