RE: and now 3D without glasses

Yes, I saw them as 3D images when I was a child too, then they became unpopular. There was a country that did 3D stamps, Bahrain, I think.

For 3 D monitors:

http://www.shopdigi.com/product.aspx?pf_id=A19MABU&rurl=1

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx
Sent: 03 September 2008 16:21
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: and now 3D without glasses

Chris,

        So this is just an improvement of the older technology. Lenticular stills have been available since my childhood ( and probably years before too) but they offered only different views of an image as you moved the picture or as viewer moves his head. This is a three d effect but not the same as the 3-D one gets from viewing the scene in real life.

Roy