Re: PhotoForum "Where we Live" collection available

Thanks to Andy and Staff.

And to all that contributed.....

Bob

ADavidhazy wrote:
The PhotoForum's "Where we Live" exhibit/collection is
now available for viewing at the following webpage.

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery-live/index.html

Thank you all who submitted photographs. Hope it meets
with your approval. The staff received overtime pay for
compiling this exhibition on a Sunday morning. Yea!

From: Mika and the PF exhibits staff

Note: Image sizes ranged from 50KB to 500Kb - it was
decided it was too much work to resave the large ones
at lower quality level at this time but we may do so
later.

--
                           /////
                          ( O O )