Re: PhotoForum "Where we Live" collection available

A wonderful gallery! Even those who submitted
one photograph each were very expressive.

Tina, I especially love how you treated your
submission. Such a feeling of nostalgia.
A real "LIFE MAGAZINE" cover.

Rich, I enjoyed the walk through your neighborhood.

Emily and Lea, you both live in the types of houses
I really love having lived a time in my childhood
in Detroit, MI (the city) and Knoxville, TN (the country).

As for my kittens, Chris, trust me, they are
VERY pampered and protected - very well fed and
kept clean. Much better than ending up in our
Animal Control and being GASSED to death which
is what they still do here where I live.

Andy, thank you for choosing this idea. And thanks to
everyone who worked on it and also to everyone who submitted.

love and peace...

Shyrell