Re: image sizes for PF exhibits, etc.

pixel size seems to be the element that more people complain about...
i do my best to keep my submissions down to the 700 max dimension,
but, unless they're B/W, they're seldom less than 250k...maybe this
cheeses andy off and he just doesn't have the time to tell me :)

Anything much larger than 100 Kb gets resized by the PF gallery staff.
Maybe you did not notice. It does mean extra time massaging the image
files but they don't get paid much anyway so it is not a big deal!

;)
Andy for the PF exhibits staff

PS: BTW, the instructions for the "where we live" collection indicated that
up to 4 images could be sent in. Each up to about 100Kb. Problem is that
pre-school opening activities are interfering with assembly of the
web appearance of the set. The staff may have to work overtime but as
soon as there is something tangible it will be announced on the list.