Re: More Very interesting Stuff

On Wed, August 20, 2008 06:46, karl shah-jenner wrote:
> search for your images on the web by uploading a low res version or using
> a web addressed image (after creating an account)
> http://www.pcpro.co.uk/news/219744/visual-search-engine-is-photographers-best-friend.html

Ah, Tineye!  They don't have very much coverage yet, based on the number
of copies of things I know about that they don't find.  I've been playing
with them for a while now.  There's a very handy plugin for Firefox that
lets me right-click on an image and iniiate a Tineye search for it.

(Given what it means to "have a tin ear", I think I would have picked a
different name for the company, myself.)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info