apple cinema display help

I recently upgraded to a Mac Pro computer with the 23" Apple Cinema display.

I calibrate using Monoco Optix XR and I'm faithful about staying on top of my calibrating.

Since getting this machine my prints coming back from the lab (White House Custom Color) looking like poo. I've talked to them, nothing there has changed. I'm seeing some blown highlights or compressed blacks despite the fact that things on my monitor look good.

Today I printed some stuff out on my Epson 2400R and though it looked good on-screen it printed too dark.

Any suggestions on how to deal with it?

Thanks,

Lea

babies. they're what i do.