RE: Online studies?

Here are links to images from just a couple of the class I took.

Better Photo Courses
Macro with Brenda Tharp. She is a great teacher and encourages a lot of
interaction in the class. You learn from critiques of your images and those
of your classmates.
	Macro Gallery I http://www.pbase.com/halesr/macro_experiments
	Macro Gallery II http://www.pbase.com/halesr/after_class_macro

Jim Zuckerman Creative Photoshop
I took this course after a more basic Photoshop for photographers with Lewis
Kemper. The Kemper class was great for learning Photoshop. The Zuckerman
class was moving into more creative elements.
http://www.pbase.com/halesr/creative_photoshop_course_images

PPSOP Course
	Painting Photographs (first two images ARE NOT from the class, but
used what I learned there and also in a f2f class with Jill Enfield).
	http://www.pbase.com/halesr/ppsop_painting_photos

Glad to answer questions you might have about my experiences.

Rene