Re: Best Web Pages

For $23/yr for 100 MB, I'm very happy with pbase... the galleries are handsome and restrained, with no ads.
Pictures are viewable as click-on-me or auto slideshow.  Visitor comments are supported.
You can test out a 5-photo portfolio setup with your own pix for free.
Check out my own galleries at www.pbase.com/fhhecker

Fred