Vista vs D1x

How are you doing out there?

If this is a repeat question, forgive me. My memory last nearly as long as a cup of water in a rushing river.

Does anyone know why my Vista machine will not recognize my Nikon D1x camera? I plug the camera in as I have always done with my XP laptop but nothing happens. It does show up bamo, right there on my XP machine. But, on Vista, the D1x is simply not there.

When I plug my D200 in, bamo, there it is, recognized by both Vista and XP as an external drive.

Take care out there,
Gregory
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com