Re: [SPAM] RE: funeral

Well Howard it all boils down to what every individual likes and/or needs..

I worked for IBM for forty years, you oder I installed, or, you broke I fixed, and I had an aversion to sitting in front of a computer for relaxation. So I enjoyed shooting and processing film. That all ended two years and eight days ago and now I don't mind the computer as much.

I don't live in the UK. I never was much of a beer drinker because I didn't like it much. Then one day I came across a Bass Ale. I liked it and enjoy it every now and then. If I ever get to the UK we'll chat and see what happens. The same if you ever get to the US and anywhere near Ohio.....

Howard wrote:
By way of reply to what Bob wrote:
:-D

--