RE: funeral

Emily,

That is not a good omen for us film shooters. Do you suppose the Global
economic down-turn will accelerate the demise of film?  An up-to-date
web page of working labs would be handy. Regular PDN readers on this
list might know???  I'm doing my Portra 35mm at a local one-hour lab -
develop only. I process my own B/W.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.