Re: Lightroom price woes. Was Re: Adobe Lightroom

There is a way around the increased euro price, if you want the program in English and have access to a US address (or pick one out of the phone book I guess). I created an Adobe account using my former US address. I upgraded my Lightroom to version 2 using that account (and my German issued Visa). Upgrade cost: 64,20 euro.

Sherie

--
Sherie Haunzwickl Natures Images Photography - http://www.NaturesImagesPhotography.com