Re: PF exhibit updated Aug 02, 08

Ah, the animal was no nightmare! I crossed a bridge and when I looked back, I saw it sitting under the bridge, about 2-3 metres away from me.
The cayman was only about 1 1/2 metres and actually looked quite cute.
He didn't move a bit until I went a few steps away and then very quickly retired into the  water.
Guess, he was afraid of me and hoping that I didn't see him, which gave me ample opportunity to shoot several pictures and even change lenses in between.

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/a-photo-a-day/wordpress/category/photos/costa-rica/