Re: Lightroom price woes. Was Re: Adobe Lightroom

actually, I have seen this happen with other software as well. On the other hand, I'm not sure whether this sort of thing will help Adobe to establish this relatively new software as a standard tool.
Maybe they are not interested in customers abroad?
I would have forked out 99 USD without thinking too much about it, but now I'm considering my options.
Actually, the same happened with Dreamweaver (also Adobe) a while ago. They demanded a much higher price over here. Result: I'm still working happily with the old version of Dreamweaver MX.

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/