Re: Lightroom price woes. Was Re: Adobe Lightroom

<delurking>

The nice person my husband spoke to at Adobe couldn't give any reason why, but did agree it seemed unfair, especially as we were only interested in the download version, not the boxed, shipped version.

Unfortunately, they also couldn't do anything so if we upgrade, we have to pay the higher UK price.

Regards,
Amanda

(back to lurking)