Re: All Steamed up!

Store your Muslims?

"somewhere between zero and one...everything else is exaggeration" - Anonymous

----- Original Message ----
From: lea murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 2, 2008 8:09:15 PM
Subject: Re: All Steamed up!

Might I recommend another option?

Store your Muslims wrinkled then when you need them again hang them
up, pull them taut to your background stands with clips and spray them
with warm water. The wrinkles will be gone when the fabric dries.

I do this all the time and it works like a charm.

Lea

life is short. photograph it.
www.leamurphy.com