Re: Adobe Lightroom

At 03:03 PM 7/31/2008, you wrote:
I tried the beta version of Lightroom 2 lately and was not really convinced it was worth paying for the upgrade.
Now  that Lightroom 2 is available I'd like to know if anybody on this list has already decided this (one way or the other) already and why?
Has anybody already used the final version?
Thanks!

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/

I'm using it and love it.  The ability to use two screens was enough to convince me.  There are also lots of great features that were not in the beta version - like an adjustment brush.  It seems much faster than the 1.4 version, too.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com