Re: Adobe Lightroom

Laurenz Bobke wrote:
Now that Lightroom 2 is available I'd like to know if anybody on this list has already decided this (one way or the other) already and why?
Has anybody already used the final version?

Some people on another mailing list had some problem with 2.0 eating 1.x's catalogs. They posted a big "DO NOT INSTALL LR 2.0" as the subject. Not being a LR user, I didn't pay much attention to the thread.

But thats about the only bad thing I've heard.

Rob
Rob Miracle
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.robmiracle.com