RE: PF member's exhibit on 07-25-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated Jul 16, 2008.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

          Rob Miracle - Cori - Flower Girl

She is a lovely model and the flower in her hair reminded me of the song
"San Francisco" about the flower people who wear flowers in their hair.

          Emily L. Ferguson - Dorade

I used to go sailing on the Blackwater Estuary near Maldon in Essex. The
boats I was sailing was the Redwing dingy and some bigger boats like the
"daddy" that took part in the Dunkirk evacuation during WWII. Some of us
also sailed in a Thames Barge.

          J Michael Sullivan - Santa Fe Pancake Breakfast

Looks like a lovely summer party. We generally have burgers or sausage roll

          Gregory david Stempel - Tacoma Mill

I like the way the sun is directly behind the dome of the mill. Did you burn
in the objects in the foreground? I see evidence of this in the halo of
darkening round the chimney.

          Laurenz Bobke - Stockholm Sunset

Yet another beautiful sunset: Our dusty atmosphere makes these a regular
occurrence all over the world.

          Valery Firsov - Scenery with Boat

The green boat contrasts very well with the reds and browns of the rest of
the scene. It reminds me of the Russia I knew when I was very young and
entered that country at 13.

          Christopher Strevens - Modern Industrial Landscape

I think the buildings are copy write because it is a new site based on the
energy saving mentality of the ecologically friendly.

          Jim Snarski - Working

He is collecting his donation to lunch no doubt.

Chris.