Re: How many techniques?

I'm all for the "where we live" idea.

Documenting the steps we took could get really busy and lengthy if someone, like me, didn't understand what and how a given step was done and why.   But then the photoforum is for "Professionals, EDUCATORS, and STUDENTS" so what the heck?

Bob

Shyrell Melara wrote:
I like this idea myself since I am more of an artsy person and not much on f-stops, filters and lighting measurements. It's why I don't contribute much and have to wonder if this might be why my suggestion of a gallery of photos depicting where we all live sort of fell by the way side. And please don't feel like I'm pouting 'cause I'm not. Just wondering what everyone thought and why there was only one response.

I'd like to participate in this new gallery suggestion if I'm able to understand it correctly. Would we have to write down everything we did in the process of reaching our final submission? And please don't dwell on my first paragraph and skip this question because I am really interested in this gallery idea. Thanks.

Shyrell

--
                           /////
                          ( O O )