Re: I have a favor to ask.

In a message dated 7/17/2008 9:41:36 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>but for the
>machines I work on I have them stripped to bare bones, no nonsense ,
>efficient software to do *work*
I been playing with a neighbor Canon XT and I think the same about the camera. All the needless options take up space, And you have to go into the menu to use exposure compensation for the flash.
People don't understand that flash exposure is the same as the meter. If you don't have an average 18% gray scene you got to adjust the flash to compensate.
Roy