Re: I have a favor to ask.

Tsk tsk, :)  I can go a lot more with aol email then I can with others--just depends on how you work it--I dont bother with my "horror"scope, I let that surprise me.

A lot I do with the email involves genealogy - really neat--now you want to talk H__l--try getting dsl out in the boonies and having 6 weeks worth of tech support--hey, the folks in India got to know me by first name!  FINALLY it works the way it should, I was on a mission, I would NOT give up, and every time it went out, I was hot on the phone, they knew it--no temper tantrums, just get the thing working-boy what a mess it was and all I really needed was a different model modem!  Repairman 4 said so, and so did repairman 6 (who was actually 4 also)--and to get the durned thing, well, I spoke to one of the rudest tech help person--and he was in California!  Sigh. :)  Linda