Mark Lent

From: Chris <christopher.strevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I upgraded to windows vista yesterday after making a drive image. Once it was loaded and running the computer was sick. The garish colours of the huge icons stared at me and Outlook did not work, several other programs failed to load and told me about it. So I restored by backup. Now all is well and Vista is on the shelf.

Chris